*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Job Title : Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Developer*

*Location : Denver, CO *

*Duration : 12+ Months contract to hire*

*Need GC/Citizens*

The Oracle OIM Developers will play a key role in the overall OIM project.
The consultant will possess a strong foundation in Oracle Identity Manager.
Also java development and integration skills as well as functional
knowledge in core Single Sign-On (SSO) and Identity Access Manager (IAM)
technologies such as SAML, WS-Fed, XACML, SCIM and others. Specific product
knowledge in PingFederate, Active Directory or other industry-leading
products is a plus. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following
duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this
position but are not intended to be all-inclusive. Primary: Development
within Oracle Identity Management platform Other

*Nice to have: *

Responsible for creation and deletion of application definitions Manage
account credentials and mapping with application definitions Regenerating,
backing up, and restoring encryption keys Auditing of encryption keys
Implement, secure and test IAM solutions to include Single Sign-On (SSO),
user provisioning, and password management Assist in the deployment of SSO
across company platform Java programming for integration of systems
(backend) Identity and access management integration Java backend
programming for systems integration. Familiarity with encryption
technologies (SSL, TLS) as well as X.509 certificates preferred Strong
working knowledge of HTTP, including problem determination and
troubleshooting using tools such as Fiddler, Live HTTP Headers, and
Wireshark required Basic knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP required
Knowledge of SSO Technologies: SAML 2.0, WS-Fed, ADSF and User Provisioning
required Strong verbal and written communications, including technical
writing and documentation skills Ability to understand and adhere to data
center change management processes and procedures Proficiency in MS Office
Word, PowerPoint, and/or Visio is desired Oracle Identity Management (OIM)
Administrator The Oracle Identity Manager Administrators will work in
support of the OIM Project Team and in support of the overall IDM Platform
at Our with primary focus on Identity Management. Responsibilities
Troubleshoot efficiently and determine whether an issue is server related
or application related. Develop documentation around installing,
configuring, maintaining, and decommissioning software. Installation,
configuration and administration of the Oracle Identity and Access
Management suite of products Support developers in integrating with source
data repositories and customizing workflow and web interfaces and other
customizable components of Oracles products as required Configure and
Implement Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM,
Oracle Identity Manager to support digital identity lifecycle management
including Self Service Access Request, administering users and passwords,
and configuring roles and identity attributes, and Oracle Identity Manager
for its various forms of reconciliation, synchronization and data
replication Perform mosttsks with minimal direction from management. Be
flexible and willing to work off-hours.

*Required Skills: *

5+ years Application Support role Demonstrable proficiency with Oracle
Identity Management Suite (OAM, OIM, OID, OVD, OIF, ODS, OUD) Oracle
Internet Directory Oracle Virtual Directory Oracle Identity Federation
Oracle Identity Manager Oracle Access Manager Oracle Directory Service
Oracle Unified Directory Demonstrable experience with Single Sign-on (SSO)
and LDAP Should possess technical proficiency with network and server
configuration and management

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*