*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>*

*Role :  SharePoint Admin  (Only US Citizen )*
*Location  : Carlsbad CA*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Experience with SharePoint Development*

*Experience with 2013 Configuration Architecture (features not
infrastructure) *

   - *Support the ongoing application administration of MS SharePoint 2007,
   working with internal teams and end users requiring guidance, assistance,
   and issue resolution (all aspects of the users interface).*
   - *Provide development services in SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
   2007/2013 to include site creation, list and library architectures, custom
   workflow creation, web parts, permissions structuring, and other
   customization.*
   - *Provide integration and life cycle support for 3rd party add-ins and
   system integration such as  webparts, web services, confluence integration,
   etc.*

*​*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*