*Hi Associate,*
*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested.Please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>*

*Role :    Device Driver Consultant(Linux)*
*Location  : Waukesha, Wisconsin*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION :-*

*Key skills required for the job are:*

   - *Device Drivers - Linux(Mandatory)*
   - *Rational Clear Case(Mandatory)*
   - *Medical Data Acquisition and Storage*

*Minimum work experience:5 - 8 Years .*

   - *Experience in the complete software development cycle*
   - *Proven expertise of managing Linux and its internals, device drivers
   & networking protocols*
   - *Working knowledge of 802.11 wireless and its related drivers on Linux*
   - *Proven expertise in Linux troubleshooting*
   - *Proven expertise on PC evaluation and OS performance tuning*
   - *&bull Strong performance history in software development projects,
   working with global teams*
   - *Excellent technical acumen to perform design reviews, code reviews
   and code coverage analysis*
   - *Working knowledge of Clearcase or equivalent configuration management
   tool*
   - *Working knowledge of Clearquest or equivalent defect management tool*
   - *Nice to have: Vmware, RabbitMQ, VMCI working knowledge.*

*​*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*