PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Java Developer *for one of our clients
*Minneapolis,
MN*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Java Developer

*Location: *Minneapolis, MN

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Note: Need resume with H1b copy.*

*Req Details:*

·         Bachelor's Degree and 4-6 years of related experience

·         4-6+ years of JAVA/J2EE experience

·         Unix Shell Scripting

·         Automation, continuous delivery, webservices (REST, SOAP)

·         Has knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical
approaches and systems development methodologies to design, build, test,
debug, and deploy solutions for our business teams

·         Good experience in integrating distributed applications

·         Deep understanding of integrations between diverse applications
(applications running on different platforms)

·         Knowledge of operational and security best practices

·         Self-motivated with a STRONG sense of ownership, urgency and
drive

·         Ability to work as part of team on tasks, and projects with
minimum supervision

·         JAVA certifications preferred

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Calling and using the webservices

·         Strategies and automate deployment and Continues integration
process

·         Communicate with  and manage customers

·         Manage development operations

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com