Hi All,

We are implementing a Data Quality project and are looking for candidates
that can convert to full time with us after 4 – 5 months

All roles are 4 – 5 months Contract to Hire.

*We need US Citizens/ Green Cards and local candidates*

The email subject line should have the Name of candidate and the Position
applied for.

Each submittal should contain the signed right of representation (attached,
with the candidate’s name, email, contact & the Positions applied for)

*Total Positions: 11*

*Location: Owings Mills MD*

*Duration: 4 – 5 Months Temp-Perm*

*Rates:*

*Informatica Lead - $55*

*Informatica Developer - $50*

*SQL Data / ETL Tester - $45*

*Informatica ETL Lead Developer – (1 Position).   *

This lead developer will be part of the core team; should have the ODS
background.

This person will work to lead our other developers

●             ETL Development, Informatica (8 - 10 years)

●             SQL Expert (10+ years)

●             Analytical problem solving skills (8 - 10 years)

●             Relational Database concepts (8 - 10 years)

●             DB2 (5 years)

●             Design experience (5 years)

*Informatica Developers – (5 Positions)*

●             ETL Development, Informatica (5+ years)

●             SQL Expert (5+ years)

●             Analytical problem solving skills (3-5 years)

●             Relational Database concepts 3-5 years)

●             DB2 (3-5 years)

●             Design experience (1-3 years)

*Data/ SQL/ ETL  Testers / Analysts (5 Positions).   *

These consultants will have more focus on testing but should bring the
typical analyst background .

All consultants should have background working in an Agile fashion.  They
are building this in an iterative fashion with what they call 10 week PSI’s
with five - 2 week sprints in each PSI.

*Experience Required:*

Experience with Data Warehousing  and ETL testing

Maintain Test Plan documentation templates

Maintain documentation on testing and QA strategy

Writing test plans, implementing, and monitoring status (Jira experience
preferred)

Extensively used automated test tools like Win Runner and QTP for
Functional and Regression Testing.

Good Exposure in Using of QTP Integrated Environment (Step Generator,
Synchronization, Actions, Recovery Scenarios and Methods etc.).

Experience in executing SQL queries in order to view successful
transactions of data and for validating data

Hands on experience in preparing Test plans, Test cases, Automated Tests
and Test Data. And executing the same

*Test Case Versioning and Migration*

                o             Prep migration of all test cases for each
release

                o             Regression testing ? migrating test cases
from older releases and modifying them with any changes being made Test
Case Automation of internal IT test cases (strong SQL required)

                o             Inserting new test cases

                o             Updating existing test cases

                o             Modifying stored procedures used to run test
cases to enhance it for new functionality UAT

                o             Writing test plans - Determine what, how, and
when

                o             Tracking results

                o             Coding scripts to run with the power users to
get sign-off of the warehouse (strong SQL required)

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.