JOB ID : DD_CA_VA_091709                                         *Citrix
System Administrator*

Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.

We are looking for*  **: Citrix System Administrator*
**
Location   :  *Morristown, NJ *
Duration   : * 4 Months+*
**
*Required Experience & Skills :*

   - Eight years system administration or systems engineering experience.
   - Minimum of three years of recent *Citrix Server* experience.
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering
   or equivalent work experience .
   - Must have demonstrated experience implementing *Xen* and *Citrix
   Presentation Server 3.0, 4.0,* * Thorough knowledge of Web Interface 4.0
   and 5.0; Overall XENApp Architecture, including application
   implementation.
   - In-depth knowledge of Citrix Presentation Server, Password Manager,
   Access Gateway, Netscaler and Advanced Access Controls
   - Thorough knowledge of Citrix Infrastructure Design and the changes
   required during upgrades.
   - Extensive experience with installation, configuration, management, and
   troubleshooting Citrix server farms
   - Experience and hands on knowledge with installing, publishing and
   testing applications on a Citrix Farms.
   - Should be knowledgeable with Windows 2000/2003 and Active Directory,
   DNS, group policy implementation, security policies, and maintenance
   - Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft Active
   Directory objects, and Group Policies.
   - Experience performing Windows 2000 or 2003 server builds
   - Strong knowledge of Microsoft Terminal Server including rights and
   security configuration in a multi-user environment
   - Microsoft IIS
   - Should be knowledgeable in networking, routers, firewalls and V-LANs
   - Experience with blade servers, SAN technologies a definite advantage.
   - The ideal candidate will have strong consultative skills and relevant
   experience in Citrix applications and the latest products.

*Please reply with Following Details:*
**
Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
Expected Rate :
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card / EAD / TN / H1B):
If H1B then Employer Details :
(Employer  Name,  E-mail ID, Contact No., Company Name)

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc. 220 Lincoln Blvd Suite 300, Middlesex  NJ 08846,  URL :
http://www.caresoftinc.com/
Phone : 732-514-7735, eMail:ani...@caresoftinc.com
*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute

heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.