Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Harini I am a Tech recruiter
from Hirecircuit.

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

*Please forward your resumes to*:

*Sure Short Closure*

*Position:*  *QA Lead*

*Location*:  Bentonville, AR

*Duration : 1+ years *

Rate : $32 - $34/Hr

* *

*Job Type: *Contract

Experience:

7-9 yrs at least. Responsible to create the Automation approach and
schedule.
Responsible for setting up standards for scripting and the environment that
best for the application under test.
Responsbile to ensure that all planned activities are implemented, executed
and completed in accordance with the planned time table. Responsible for
progress reporting and ensuring that problems and issues are raised for
prompt corrective action, reviews conducted and sign offs are obtained for
AUT as per plan.
Assist and take a lead role in developing Test Automation framework.
Take management responsibility of all the testing work. Allocation of
work/task to module lead/testers. Test Effort estimation for the application
under test.
  EXPERT in QTP9.2 and QC9.0
*Ensure test process compliance within project to ensure timeliness and
quality of deliverables committed in the project Assist the Test manager in
planning, tracking and escalation as per project commitments Lead a team to
ensure smoothness in the delivery and achieve a sense of customer
satisfaction in the project/work package assigned.  *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Harini*

HireCircuit LLC