Hi Partner,

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

The ideal C2C pay on all of these is $48-50/.hr

*1)Role: PeopleSoft SQR Developer*

*Duration: ASAP through October 31, 2015*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Project: *PeopleSoft Batch Jobs and Interfaces SQR development and
replication

*Scope:                         *

   - This is a “Clone and Go” project, dealing with replication of 188
   existing interfaces.  Base code already exists.
   - There will be light SQR development work.
   - This project is associated with global applications that are being
   customized to fit their new organizational structure.

*Required Skills:           *

   - PeopleSoft Payroll module.
   - SQR development for batch and interfaces.
   - Oracle, Unix, Korn Shell (or similar UNIX/Linux scripting language).
   - TIDAL (or similar job scheduling tool), Inbound/Outbound interfaces.

*2)Role: Software Quality Assurance - Global Testing Strategy Lead*

Duration: ASAP through October 31, 2015

Location: Houston, TX

*Scope:*

   - This resource will develop and implement Global Testing Strategy for 2
   of our client’s global applications that are being customized to fit their
   new organizational structure.
   - Lead efforts of other QA/MTP Leads.
   - Monitor and report high volume Test Case and Defect Tracking efforts.

*Required skills:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Discipline
   - Experience leading the efforts of multiple software QA test leads for
   a large software initiative
   - Minimum 8 years of project management experience
   - Minimum 10 years of software quality assurance and testing experience
   - Hands-on experience with HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
   toolset experience
   - Experience with software Release Management
   - Extensive experience with RFC (Request for Change) processes
   - Experience with HP Service Manager for release creation (a plus)

*Key Leadership skills:*

   - Strong driver of projects, processes and process adherence
   - Ability to aggressively question status and actions

Title: *Software Quality Assurance Project Managers*

Duration: ASAP through October 31, 2015

Location: Houston, TX

*Scope:*

*US Facing Position:*

Software Quality Assurance Project Manager to oversee Quality Assurance and
Move to Production (MTP) activities associated with our client’s global
applications that are being customized to fit their new organizational
structure.

*Europe-Facing Positions (2):*

Software Quality Assurance Project Manager to oversee Quality Assurance and
Move to Production (MTP) activities associated with our client’s global
applications that are being customized to fit their new organizational
structure.

Project includes 14 countries and 23 projects.  *Note:*  For Houston-based
resources working on the Europe project only, *work day must begin at 2:30
a.m.* due to interaction with European stakeholders.

*Required skills:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Discipline
   - Minimum 5 years of project management experience
   - Minimum 8 years of software quality assurance and testing experience
   - Hands-on experience with HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
   tool experience
   - Experience with software Release Management
   - Extensive experience with RFC (Request for Change) processes.
   - Experience with HP Service Manager for release creation (a plus)

*Key Leadership skills:*

   - Strong driver of projects, processes and process adherence.
   - Ability to aggressively question status and actions.

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.