Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *ma...@genuineitllc.com* <ma...@genuineitllc.com>

*Job: JavaScript UI Web Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ      *

*Term: 6-12*

*Rate: DOE on C2H and C2C*

*EES: H1B –ok (But must have min. 3 yrs left on current visa)*

*Interview: Phone and SKYPE*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

Expertise with JavaScript, strong HTML, CSS, and URL structures

Experience working with Java Front End web development, UI/UX.

Bonus skills: experience with clickstream, web analytics, and web metrics

Bonus tools: Maxymiser, Adobe Test & Target, or similar products such as
Webtrends, Optimizely, and Monetate

*Primary Responsibilities*

Develop, test, and deploy website campaign testing and online optimization
experiments

Manage multiple, concurrent, projects across global functional teams with
multiple stakeholders

Analyze web-site behavior and performance metrics to support site visit
experience optimization

Define A/B and multivariate (MVT) test scenarios and integrate with site
tracking such as Omniture / Site Catalyst

Configure analytics platforms to optimize experiments for acquisition and
prospect/consumer experiences across devices and applications

Coordinate tags for new sites, landing pages, in collaboration with
internal and external third party teams

Debug and manage timely fixes of tracking tags, and

Be a subject matter expert on matters related to site analytics

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.