Dear Partners,

Please check resume of my consultant and let me know if you have any
requirements for him, please mail requirements to ra...@sriusa.com

 *MAHESH S*

*732-298-7196 <732-298-7196>  *

*PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY*

§  *Over 8 years* of software development experience in design, development
and deployment of Distributed, Scalable Intranet/Internet applications,
Transactional based Business-to-Business and Business to Client
Applications.

§  Good knowledge on *SDLC* process that includes translation of
requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing,
Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using
development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.

§  Experience in using UML modelling tools like *Microsoft Visio* and *Rational
Rose* to design and develop high level and comprehensive design modules
(domain models, behavioural models and deployment models).

§  Developed End to End B2Band B2C application using *Java EE *technologies
such as *Servlets**, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JPA, JTA, JMS, JDBC, JAXP *and
* JAXB.*

§  Proficient in using *JavaScript, J Query, CSS, HTML, DHTML, AJAX*, *Angular
JS**, JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP, XPATH.*

§  Extensively worked on          implementing Service Oriented
Architecture (*SOA*) using *XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI)*.

*Warm Regards,*

*Raghuveer,*

Strategic Resources International Inc.

777 Washington Rd,Suite 2,