Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

*This is Srikanth from Delasoft, Inc. we are seeking for a** Sr.Net
Developer in NY** location with one of my Fortune 500 Client. If you are
actively seeking for a project **share me your updated resume** to
srika...@delasoft-inc.com <srika...@delasoft-inc.com> or contact at
302-643-1009.*

*Need on W2 Consultant*

*Title*: Senior .Net Developer

*Location*: Brentwood, Edgewood, NY

*Duration: *9 to 12 months

*Responsibilities include:*

*Primary Responsibilities:*

Looking for candidates that have a solid background in building highly
available, scalable , maintainable modern software systems. We are
re-architecting an existing product and need assistance with the
implementation of the system. The candidate will be expected to be able to
write highly efficient code that adheres to modern design patterns, is
testable and can be maintained with ease. Should have a solid understanding
of what makes a system successfully scale. Required Excellent communication
skills. Written and verbal Expert level .net knowledge. C# preferred.
version 3.0 and above Expert understating of high throughput systems Expert
understanding of object oriented patterns and modern software design
principles. Expert understanding of relational database systems. SQL server
strongly preferred. Nice to have ASP.Net MVC Amazon Web services Multi-
threading concepts Financial services experience Message Queues Database
optimization Information security

*Regards,*
Srikanth

IT Recruiter,
Delasoft-Inc,

|*92 Reads Way, Suite 204 New Castle, DE - 19720,*

|Direct #302-643-1009| Fax # 866-799-0266 |

|E-mail : srikanth@@delasoft-inc.com |URL : www.delasoft.com|
<http://urlblockederror.aspx/>