Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sreekantth from MSRCOSMOS. We do work with Fortune 500 Direct
Clients and Implementation Partners.

Please find the below Job Opportunity and share me the resumes
srika...@delasoft-inc.com <sreekan...@msrcosmos.com> or contact 302 643
1009.

Software Engineer

Hillsboro, OR

6 months

*Job Description:*

   - Demonstrated product development experience on Android
   -
   - Demonstrated software engineering practices such as design,
   documentation, prototype, code, and developer level testing
   -
   - Demonstrated mastery of Java, C/C++ and Android programming
   -
   - Demonstrated ability to make significant contributions to architecture
   and design documents
   -
   - Demonstrated mastery of object-oriented software design
   -
   - Must have solid development experience on various Media formats,
   H.264/AVC, Media Frameworks such as StageFright and solid understanding of
   OpenMax IL standards
   -
   - Demonstrated working knowledge on streaming protocols such as
   RTP/RTSP/HTTP
   -
   - Comfortable programming at the middleware and device driver level and
   working on Android.
   -
   - Experience with or knowledge of IR.92/IR.94 standards and video
   conferencing protocols Good team player, assertive, self-starter with a
   can-do-attitude and good communication (verbal and written) and
   organizational skills.
   -
   - Ability to analyze and break down problems Solid understanding of
   Intel architecture, and capabilities would be an added advantage -
   particularly around IntelĀ® ATOM(TM).

*Regards,*
Srikanth

IT Recruiter,
Delasoft-Inc,

|*92 Reads Way, Suite 204 New Castle, DE - 19720,*

|Direct #302-643-1009| Fax # 866-799-0266 |

|E-mail : srikanth@@delasoft-inc.com |URL : www.delasoft.com|
<http://urlblockederror.aspx/>