*Hi Friend,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Vijay from RPO Services; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP.............*

*Reply to vi...@rposervices.com <vi...@rposervices.com>*

*Role: ATG Lead*

*Location: *Redmond, WA

Duration: 6+ months

 *Job Description:*

 ยท         Overall 10 plus of experience

   - Java (8 years' experience)
   - ATG 9 or 10.x (ecommerce/contact center/ cross channel) (6 years'
   experience)
   - Framework based unit testing Junit or similar (3 plus years'
   experience)
   - Modern development experience (Agile 'Sprints/Kanban', Code Review)
   - Bachelor's Degree

*Below skills good to have but not must*

   - Weblogic
   - Maven
   - Modern development experience (TDD, GITt, JIRA)

*Functional Skills*

   - Effectively promote process best practices
   - Project management experience
   - Excellent client interaction skills
   - Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication /
   facilitation skills (oral and written)
   - Adept at translating functional requirements into technical solutions
   - Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to
   work independently
   - Experience leading and managing small teams of developers
   - General consulting skills
   - Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm

*Travel*

   - Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and
   occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
   - Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site
   for an extended period of time

--

Thanks & Regards!
Vijay,Sr IT Recruiter,