Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

*Please reply me your email at sonysi...@tresourceinc.com
<sonysi...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Role: QA Engineer II*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 months contract, minimum*

*Interview process: Phone AND F2F (no skype)*

*Job description:*

·         Candidate should be experienced in writing manual test plans,
test cases, and performing test execution.

·         This individual should identify the appropriate level of
automation to perform after reviewing through manual test plans for complex
distributed systems.

·         *This resource should be experienced in data-driven, modular
automation design and should have deep expertise in SQL. *

·         Candidate should be experienced with *QTP* and other Test
Automation Tools. Candidate should be comfortable working with the manual
testing teams to automate and turnover scripts for acceptance.

·         Candidate should be comfortable leading a team of 1-3 other test
engineers.

·         Five years of experience is desired

·         Health care industry experience

*Deliverable:*

·         Candidate must have working knowledge of ITS, Blue2 and Claims
Admin.

·         Knowledge of HPA/UPF/ALIM/CBF will be plus.

Thanks and Regards,

Sony Singh | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 801,

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> sonythoudam88 Fax: 408-884-2409

sonysi...@tresourceinc.com| www.tresourceinc.com