Hello,

I have a 12-18+ month contract opportunity in Lauderdale, MN. Please review
the details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please
reply with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will
call you to discuss.

*Oracle BOM/INV Technical Consultant*

Lauderdale, MN

12-18+ months

$80/hr all inclusive (flexible for an expert)

4/27/2015
 Looking for a strong Technical consultant with experience in Oracle BOM
and INV. Any experience with WIP, Distribution, Costing and Manufacturing
is definitely a plus. Client will be setting up new Inventory
Organizations, as well as re-writing their BOM module. Looking for someone
very strong technically who can develop RICEW elements, as well as PL/SQL
and has strong knowledge of underlying database architecture. I am not
looking for a functional expert in INV and BOM, but someone who has worked
on similar projects.

I have a 12-18+ month contract opportunity in Golden Valley, MN. Please
review the details below. If you or someone you know would be interested,
please reply with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I
will call you to discuss.

*Oracle BOM/INV Functional Consultant*

Golden Valley, MN

12-18+ months

$90/hr all inclusive (flexible for an expert)

4/27/2015

Looking for strong experience in Oracle BOM, Inventory, WIP, Routing,
Distribution, and Costing. Client will be setting up new Inventory
Organizations, as well as re-writing their BOM module. Looking for someone
who is an expert in BOM and INV. Also, any experience with 3rd party
Shipping applications is a huge plus.

*PeopleSoft HCM Developer from Jefferson County Schools.*

Along with the resume(s), please provide at least 3 references for each
consultant (name, position title, phone, email and address of the
consultant’s supervisors for the past 5 years).

I look forward to hearing from you.

*Job Description*

8612 - *PeopleSoft HCM Developer *- *Golden, CO*
Start Date: ASAP

Estimated Duration: 3 months

Type: Temporary Project

Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.

PeopleSoft HCM Developer in Golden, CO.

Rate :DOE

Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

•          Provide professional services in support PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM;

•          Two-way integration between PeopleSoft HR 9.2 and TeacherMatch
which is an Applicant Tracking System and Teacher Selection Instrument,
with Active Directory, Location data, Position data for Job Openings, and
Employee data;

•          Integrate with both one-time conversion(s) and real-time API
calls;

•          Develop the formerly mentioned interfaces with help of using
several different technologies, such as Web Services and XML;

•          Document all interfaces;

•          Technical testing of integrations and supporting user acceptance
testing.

Requirements:

•          Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Tools;

•          Experience in Web Services;

•          Experience with SOAP & RESTful;

•          Experience with XML;

•          Experience with XSLT.
--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.