Dear Partner,

Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.

*Consultant Name*

*Job Title*

*Total Exp*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

Sudipta Rani Patro

Quality Analyst

5 Years

Atlanta,GA

Open

SARANYA LAKSHMI

QA Analyst

6+ Years

Bellevue, WA

WA

PADMANABAN

SAP-ABAP

9+ Years

Seattle , WA

Open

Vijayakumar

SAP MDM Lead / Developer

9+ Years

Atlanta, GA

Open

vishnu vardhan

SAP Security Consultant

9+ Years

Duluth,GA

Open

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks & Regards

*Sai Kumar| Resource Coordinator*

Vuesol Technologies Inc.,

Direct: 678-254-0742 | Work: 678-862-0550 Ext: 203

Email: s...@vuesol.com

Gtalk / Yahoo: skr.staffing

***Best way to reach me is throughemail***

*Thisis not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our eMails,please click the Remove/Unsubscribe link
provided at the top of this eMail and complete the unsubscription process.
Removal of your eMailaddress from our database is an automated process, so
you must successfully complete this unsubscription process to get it done,
thank you.*