Dear Partner

*Urgent Sr. Windows Engineer Opening - **- Needs to have Windows Server
Migration and JBoss Knowledge.*

*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266.*

*Sr. Windows Engineer*

*Length:  6+ months*

*Location:  Columbus, OH*

*Interview:  Phone but expect onsite. We will push for Skype*

*Rate: $50/hr C2C*

*Mandatory Qualifications & Skills *

•                          *Professional consulting attributes, exceptional
technical skills, excellent communication skills, strong client focus, and
commitment to detail *

•                          *Minimum of 8 years of experiencing supporting
Windows Server with corporate experience and ideally have some recent
experience on a Server 2012 upgrade / migration *

•                          *Excellent communication and listening skills *

•                          *Advanced troubleshooting and analytical skills *

*Technologies*

•                          *Windows Server 2008 / 2012 *

•                          *Proven experience migrating from 2003 to 2012 *

•                          *Scripting skills (PowerShell / VB Script) *

•                          *experience with Windows Server *

•                          *Jboss experience*

*Notes from Manager *

*As I may have mentioned (or not),  we generate some of our Labels on
clothing utilizing Adobe LiveCycle Platform  for PDF generation.   This
needs to be moved to a new Windows 2012R2 server.   This would require
reinstalling Adobe Livecycle on this new server and the person would have
to migrate all  of the A&F "template" files.   *

*There's also a lot of development projects coming up, but we would have
them work on this migration first.*

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038

Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033

su...@veritis.com |  http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE

VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner