1

*Position: SOA Automation Tester*

*Location: Irving Texas*

*Duration: 5  Months*

*Skill       : SOATest Automation of Web Services*

*Years of experience  :  5 years*

*JD*

·         Hands on experience on SOAPUI Pro on SOA Web Services testing and
automation.

·         Proven experience in middle tier validation.

·         Exposure to at least some of the open architecture standards such
as BPEL, SOAP, WSDL, JSPs, JDBC, SQL, JNDI, XML, MQ and ESB software
(e.g.TIBCOBusinessWorks, ORACLE).

·         Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical
background.

·         Experience in analyzing the middle tier technology stack

·         Good communication skills (both written and verbal)

·         Good Stakeholder Management skills

·         Good to have Telecom Domain knowledge

·         To understand the client requirements, interface with all
stakeholders, create the Test Strategies, perform needed hands on testing,
coordinate with the offshore team for testing, reporting to the client,
handle escalations, and deliver the project with the required quality, on
time.

·         Should have leadership and decision making capability to
represent QA in ground level Product meetings (requirements discussions,
defects analysis, etc.)

·         Groovy scripting knowledge will be an added advantage

2

*Position: **Oracle BRM Technical Lead*

*Location: **Atlanta.GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Years of experience  :*  7 years

*Domain : telecom*

*JD*

·         Oracle BRM Technical development

3

*Position: Hadoop developer*

*Location: Hartford (CT)*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Preferred – Hadoop/NoSQL/Marklogic*

*JD*

1.       Java, XML, Web Services/Rest

2.       Canonical Modeling

3.       Data Architecture

4.       Data Warehouse background

5.       UML

6.       SQL Queries

7.       Xquery

*Thanks & Regards*

Sunil

Sr IT Recruiter

Burgeon IT Services LLC.

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No. : 302-266-2555, Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@burgeonits.com  Website: www.burgeonits.com

 NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience