Dear Business Partners,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Harini I am a Tech Recruiter
from *HireCircuit LLC*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Please forward resumes at **har...@hirecircuit.com*<har...@hirecircuit.com>
* and reach me 703--349-5933*

* *

*Position: Sr. Systems Engineer*

*Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 months*

*Primary Responsibilities:*

• This is a hands-on position requiring skills to install, configure,
maintain, patch and upgrade Oracle database and various J2EE based
technology components that are part of our service platforms. Additionally
you will apply your project management skills to operationalize existing and
new offerings and system improvements.

• You will develop, enhance and deploy monitoring solutions and assist in
evaluating infrastructure improvements for long term growth and cost
efficiency.

• While acting as a liaison with the development and QA teams you will be a
primary contact to resolve production/hosting related issues.

• You will be responsible for promoting code to different environments as
part of the periodic release schedule.

• You would need to be a part of a rotating on call schedule where you will
be the POC 24x7 once every 4-5 weeks.

• Self-motivated, innovative problem solver who thinks smart, makes the
right things happen.

• This is a fast paced dynamic environment which requires an energetic self
starter with creative approaches to solving complex problems.

*Qualifications: *

• 7+ years systems administration experience managing enterprise Unix/Linux
environment

• Skills required include Scripting (Shell, Perl, CGI, etc.), X, Mail, SSH,
HTTP/S, Networking and Apache Web Server

• Experience with Application Monitoring (Wily, Spectrum, TNG), Logs
management, Oracle DB, NetApps / EMC storage systems, LDAP, Security
certificates admin, NFS admin

• Experience with administering Tomcat & JBoss and JEE Deployment preferred

• Excellent troubleshooting capabilities required

• Strong teamwork skills, with strong communication proficiency

• Must possess ability to work effectively and efficiently in a
cross-functional environment

• Knowledge of Tomcat and Oracle/SQL, Sybase a plus.

• BS/MS Computer Science or related fields

• Knowledge of systems engineering and internet security a strong plus

• Experience with IBM Datapower or equivalent Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
gateway preferred

*Best Regards*

* *

*Harini*