Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Harini I am a Tech Recruiter
from *HireCircuit LLC*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

 **

* *

*Please forward resumes at **har...@hirecircuit.com*<har...@hirecircuit.com>
* and reach me 703--349-5933*

*Position: Strong Java Developer with C# Experience*

* *

*Duration: 3 month contract*

* *

*Location: Dublin, OH*

**Must have Java, C#, and Web Services, SQL Server 2005, and SSIS*

* *

*This group is writing home grown performance tools to create a performance
monitoring library. The library is used to monitor applications written by
other project teams @ client. These applications are typically web-based
HTTP apps or Web Services. Data from monitoring is written to flat files or
to DB and then reports are generated for the collected information.*

*Code was initially in Java then to C#.*

* *

*Developed in several versions of Java and 1 version of C#.*

*Technologies & Tools:  *

*Java*

* *

*---------*