Hi,

This is Rama from Swarky Solutions……

Please let me know if you have any one for the below position….

Reply me at *r...@swarkysolutions.com* <r...@swarkysolutions.com>  only

*Network Administrator – Security*

*Location: Livingston, NJ*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Job Details:*

Network Administrator with experience of Security Management or
Administration and desire to work in such an environment.

* *

*Must have worked in an Enterprise Security environment; Security Analysts
for Fortune 100 companies.*

*Tasks include but not limited to:*
- Monitor and action tickets for activities within the User ID provisioning
life cycle and incident resolution
- Work on supporting the Unix Security Infrastructure
- Work on Network access managed by Active Directory Infrastructure
- Processes authorized changes to machine log-on IDs and security software.
- Create and delete user IDs, including administering password access.
- Sometime work on scripts to automate process using unix and perl script,
- Use automated scripts to reduce or eliminate the manual effort involved
with processing security access requests.
- Experience of Security Management or Administration or an interest and
desire to work in such an environment
- Excellent documentation and schematic creation skills required
- Prepares ad hoc reports as requested by clients.
- Monitors the environment for adherence to security standards.
- Executes problem determination and resolution.
- Analyzes client needs and implements problem resolution.
- Participates in audit activities.
- Work scheduled includes rotating off hour on-call and weekend support

*Skills:*
- Should be familiar with deploying, installing and administering Symantec
ESM
- Provisioning Life Cycle utilizing CA E-Trust software
- Microsoft Active Directory
- LDAP, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Scripting (Vbscript, etc.) desirable
- 6+ years of IT security work

*Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects*

*Thanks & Regards**……… **?** *

*Rama*

*Swarky Solutions*

*Direct: 763-269-3585 *

*r...@swarkysolutions.com* <r...@swarkysolutions.com>

*Yahoo IM:* RamaRecruiter

 Note: This cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line
of your email. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.