**

Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Harini I am a Tech Recruiter
from *HireCircuit LLC*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

 **

* *

*Please forward resumes at **har...@hirecircuit.com*<har...@hirecircuit.com>
* and reach me 703--349-5933*

*Position Title:    **C++***

*Location:           **Salt Lake City, UT***

*Duration:           6-9 months** ***

* *

*Requirement Details:*

Below are some of the important skills they are wanting in this resource:

   - Thorough knowledge of *Symbian OS *
   - Extensive experience working with Version S60
   - Understanding of Software Porting, taking one type of dev language to
   another?
   - Must have *Video/Driver Experience *
   - Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies,
   design and implementation particularly in an agile environment.
   - Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
   - Excellent skills in research and analysis, task estimation, and design
   implementation.
   - Excellent *written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills *
   - *3-5 years current experience in C/C++ required*
   - Some Javascript and xml experience is helpful
   - Cross-platform experience required at least Linux and Windows.
   - Open source development experience helpful
   - Experience working on a product with exposure related to video such as
   DirectShow, OpenGL, Media Foundation, DXVA, Video Playback, etc.
   - Understanding of systems-related video concepts such as
   decoders/encoders/transcode, mux/demux, various container formats, content
   protection/security, rendering, etc desired
   - Skill in UI creation

We would really appreciate if you could revert back with an updated copy of
your resume to proceed further immediately. If you have friend having
similar profile please forward this email to them as well.

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Harini*