*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Site Designer/Manager/Administrator*

*Roseville, CA *

*Primary Job Functions: *

Designing SharePoint solutions, site taxonomy, UX, and record storage
Research, analyze, design and develop solutions using SharePoint 2013
according to best practices, internal policies and governance

Creating and modifying SharePoint site collections with multiple sites,
unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site
pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance
policies

Building forms with ASP.NET and InfoPath and SharePoint application pages
Implementing document and record center repositories

Setup and maintain user profile properties for My Sites, synchronized with
Active Directory.

Determine and create scalable structure for top level business unit sites

Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites Setup and configure Excel, Visio
and Reporting Services or others as discovered Implement and maintain
search services, define search scope

Provide guidance to business units on structure of their sites

Manage search scopes and best bets with input from business units

Manage permissions and restrict and revoke access where necessary Create,
leverage and manage content types, site columns and templates for re-use in
the sites

Understanding of Features and how they can benefit and affect the entire
site collection

Setup and manage alerts to monitor activity on business critical
information as required

Manage division intranet site and review periodically, in accordance with
Records

Retention Policy Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site
collection

Establish and maintain a Community of Practice for Site Owners and users in
the site collection

Manage Test environment and Change Control process Document structure,
procedures, and Change Control Documentation of solutions with Microsoft
Office

Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying
levels of skills.

Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of
multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure

*Required Education: *

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field experience

*Required Skills: *

Technical experience at SharePoint architecture

Understanding of what SharePoint can offer out of box & with application
plug ins or custom development

Strong PC literacy and Microsoft Office skills

Minimum one year fulltime Site Designer/Owner experience

Comprehensive SharePoint End User / Train the Trainer / Mentorship Training

Understanding of the SharePoint model and application concepts Enterprise
wide Governance development and enforcement Business acumen

Knowledge of meta-data architecture and content types

Excellent communication skills Superior attention to detail,
problem-solving and organizational skills

Development/Coding skills with PowerShell Scripting

*Desired Skills and Experience *

Information Architecture/Design, User Experience Design, or User Interface
Design Development/coding experience with JavaScript, CSS, JQuery, XML,
HTML, C#, ASP, .Net, and Sequel Server Project Management

Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
experience

Thinking up innovative ways to work with the information to be managed,
shared and presented.

Knowledge of software lifecycle management in particular the agile
methodology

Knowledge of software design patterns such as MVC, OOP, SOA, and data
structures

Familiarity with source control integration

Familiarity with the Microsoft stack of products

Some experience with SQL Server or other relational databases

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*