Hi,

This is Rama from Swarky Solutions……

Please let me know if you have any one for the below position….

Reply me at *r...@swarkysolutions.com* <r...@swarkysolutions.com>  only
**
*Location: * Newark, NJ *
Target Start Date:*  ASAP *
Target Rate:*  $40/Hour

*Level:  *Intermediate-Senior*
Duration:*  3-months with possible extensions

* *

*Important Requirements*
A motivated self-starter with at least 3-5 years of experience listening to
business and project goals and answering with an interactive design
solution. In some cases you’ll be required to evolve a design step by step
from a concept to a final composite. In other cases we may move more quickly
to meet business needs.

*Your resume must include an online portfolio or links which exhibits:*

   - Strong understanding of design principles and how to engage viewers by
   good contextual design
   - Understanding of how to make clear design decisions to reinforce a
   positive and successful user experience
   - Strong understanding of taking designs and turning them into
   interactive prototypes
   - Proficient in  XHTML/CSS

*
Candidates considered for the position will be given an assessment project
to test knowledge, proficiency and the ability to problem solve quickly.*

*Primary Role*
Will join Interactive Design team and will follow strategic design goals
from Director of Interactive Media to deploy creative talents and
well-rounded experience to:

   - *Collaborate* – Work with project team members which may include:
   project management, other designers, editorial, internal business teams,
   information architects, and development teams
   - *Balance –* Ability to successfully shift your focus on a wide variety
   of small, mid-sized, and large projects in a fast paced environment though
   the use of good time management.
   - *Respond *– Provide design solutions as websites, flash ads, or
   mini-applications, while following business requirements, technical
   specifications and design guidelines.

*Required Skills & Knowledge*

   - Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and exhibit strong
   communication skills to help provide synergy, timeliness and quality of work
   - Exhibit strong sense of design through the use of color usage,
   graphical treatments, and text layout while developing user-friendly
   interfaces.
   - Expertise in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator to create
   glowing comprehensive design mockups.
   - Ability to animate designs in Flash or ImageReady.
   - Knowledgeable of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
   - A good eye, judge for color harmony and graphical treatments along with
   the ability to enhance photos/graphics.
   - Ability to be creative while conforming to style or development
   guidelines and standards
   - Experience working with a content management system(s) is a plus
   - Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
   - Ability to work within following languages is a plus but
*not*required. JavaScript and Flash ActionScript.

* *

*Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects*

*Thanks & Regards**……… **?** *

*Rama*

*Swarky Solutions*

*Direct: 763-269-3585 *

*r...@swarkysolutions.com* <r...@swarkysolutions.com>

*Yahoo IM:* RamaRecruiter

Note: This cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line
of your email. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.