Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Visual Designer* for one of our client at *San Mateo,
CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Visual Designer*

*Location: San Mateo, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $50/hr*

*Required Skills: *

·         5+ years of experience as a Visual Designer in the digital design
field, such as web, mobile, and product platform UI with a Bachelor’s
degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or 12 years equivalent work
experience.

·         Design portfolio revealing thought process and an ability to
rapidly generate quality and creative ideas.

·         In-depth understanding and sophisticated skills for graphic
design, interaction design, motion design and brand identity.

·         In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and
methodologies.

·         Ability to lead design project from UX concept to implementation.

·         Ability to distill complex needs and constraints and then quickly
turn around design ideas reflecting a range of engaging, elegant,
easy-to-use and technically-feasible solutions.

·         Strong skill to communicate the thinking and meaning of design
solutions verbally and in writing eloquently.

·         Ability to understand the existing style guide and brand
guidelines and apply or modify correctly as needed.

·         Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in
an agile environment.

·         Ability to produce detailed spec and graphic assets for
implementation.

·         Work closely with Engineering to capture and resolve bugs,
including resolution of UX Design inconsistencies, incorrect or missing
graphic resources, etc.

·         A demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite graphics
applications.

*Additional Requirements:*

·         Knowledge of tools for 3D, motion and prototyping is a plus

·         Prior experience working within a technical environment is a plus

·         Interest in emerging technologies in web, mobile, and other
devices a plus

·         Experience designing for a global audience in multiple languages
is a plus

·         Familiarity with the agile software development process is a plus

·         Knowledge of movie, music, and video game service and software
industries is a plus

·         Passion for movie, music, and video game services is a big plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.