*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Role: SAP Techno-Functional PP Consultant*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR Long Term *Strong experience in Production
Planning (PP) module in SAP.

You should understand how PP interfaces with other modules such as SD,
FICO, and MM. Experience with Master Data, MRP, Production Order Creation,
Capacity Requirements Planning and Production Execution.

Understanding of latest functionalities and features in SAP ECC 6.0.

Work with key business users to gather business requirements, design and
develop solutions, create blueprints, functional specs and perform
Unit/integration testing.

Daily Production support for tickets submitted by end users.

Ability to Read, Debug and understand ABAP custom code is necessary.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Responsible for SAP support including analysis/requirements and project
scope documents, business process design and configuration.

Define and implement work procedures, standards, and methods.

Work with other Business Analysts to develop best practices around the
integration and deployment of SAP applications within existing
architectures in a multi-site environment.

Support business processes as they relate to the SAP PP module.

Develop training scripts and business process procedures. Work directly
with users in training.

Daily Production support for tickets submitted by end users.

Manage interfaces between SAP and MES systems.

Understanding advanced, integrated business processes; identifying and
recognizing global integration consequences.

Successfully handling multiple projects, completing them on time, on budget
and exceeding customer expectations.

*JOB REQUIREMENTS - Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:*

7 to 9 years of SAP Techno/Functional experience in SAP PP.

Extensive experience in the SAP PP and experience in QM/MM Modules.

Ability to Read, Debug and understand ABAP custom code is a must.
(Techno-Functional)

Extensive experience in the end to end supply chain and manufacturing
process; including (but not limited to) Production Planning, Forecasting,
Purchase to Pay and Quality Management

Understanding of cross-process integration with manufacturing execution
systems (MES) and SAP PP is a huge plus.

Experience in production order automation and related master data
management.

Working knowledge of the functionality of all of the other core SAP modules
(FI, CO, SD) and integration points.

Ability to take user requirements, design appropriate solutions and carry
them through implementation including integration testing and end user
training

Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell
concepts and ideas to a wide range of audience.
Energetic and self-motivated, willingness to learn and openness to change
are important

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*