Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please send resumes to *ma...@genuineitllc.com* <ma...@genuineitllc.com>

*Needed Systems Engineer *

*Location Bowie MD*

*Duration Long Term*

JD:-

The Systems Engineer (Linux) position is responsible for designing and
implementing the clients IT Infrastructure solutions.  As a Systems
Engineer, you will provide support to the Manager of Information Systems by
contributing to the enterprise infrastructure vision and strategy.  The
clients sophisticated tools are used to enhance the clinical quality
outcome; care management and financial efficiency of our clients by
developing cutting edge software solutions that help revolutionize the
Healthcare Informatics industry.  The ideal candidate has the ability to
work in a fast paced environment with a penchant for thinking outside the
box to solve complex and external IT functions and strives to achieve
excellence backed by strong architectural, system design, and automation
experience.  We are seeking highly qualified professional that will
contribute to our ongoing growth and success.

   - Investigate, design, and implement best-in-industry, innovative
   technologies that will expand the Clients infrastructure through robust,
   automated, scalable, and adrenaline-fueled solutions;
   - Contribute to the enterprise infrastructure vision and strategy;
   - Subject matter expert influencing decision makers on
   appropriate technology;
   - Contribute to service reliability and sustainability;
   - Contribute to production system development from requirements to
   release; and
   - Provides systems administration support for RHEL Linux servers,
   physical and virtual.
   - You are driven to solve difficult problems with scalable, elegant, and
   maintainable solutions;
   - Expert troubleshooter – unwilling to let a problem defeat you;
   unrelenting, persistent, confident;
   - A penchant for thinking outside the box to solve complex and
   interesting problems;
   - Bachelors degree in Computer Science, technical field, or equivalent
   experience;
   - Extensive knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies, and
   infrastructure operations;
   - 5-7 years experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration,
   complex computing platforms, and/or cutting-edge technologies involving
   virtualization, distribution, and high performance computing;
   - Strong understanding of MySql, Apache and Java;
   - Experience with Hadoop;
   - Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies and integration points;
   - Advanced scripting experience;
   - General understanding of networking and network principals;
   - Experience in Big Data solution delivery and architecture;
   - Experience with Pivotal GreenPlum Database, HAWQ, and Pivotal HD;
   - Working knowledge of Big Data ecosystem components including Hive,
   Pig, HBase, MapReduce, and Hortonworks;
   - VMware platform products knowledge and experience including vSphere
   administration; and

Experience with Agile software design methodologies, information system
architecture, object oriented design, and software design patterns.

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

   -