Greetings,
Hope you are doing well!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
interested, Please do send me your updated resume and the best number to
reach you.

*/// Must be local to MN///*
Job Title: UCCE Engineer (Network engineer)
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 18+ months contract

Job Description:
5+ years technical experience with UCCE Contact Center telephony
technologies and application.
3+ years UCCE or contact center related scripting
Experience maintaining and supporting call recording systems
Experience maintaining and supporting outbound dialing systems
College degree required in Business, Information Technology or related
field
CCNA, CCNP or CCIE Cisco Certification
Experience maintaining and supporting Workforce Management systems
Experience maintaining and supporting IVR systems
Experience using Cisco voice platforms
2 years VMware experience
Proven experience providing excellent customers service in a contact center
environment

Job Requirements:
Cisco voice platforms 2-4 Yrs
Contact Center telephony technologies and applications 4-6 Yrs
Experience with UCCE or contact center related scripting 2-4 Yrs
maintaining and supporting call recording systems 2-4 Yrs
maintaining and supporting outbound dialing system 2-4 Yrs
Technical Support 2-4 Yrs

Thanks,
Steven Smith
Please send your updated resume to steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com