Dear Front end developer,

I came across your information today  in regards to Front end developer
with one of our  Client in the  San Jose, CA for a Contract, The position
offers great potential to grow within the organization, and the opportunity
to work with the very latest technology. I noticed the experience you had
on your resume and feel this could be a great Position Duration opportunity
for you. Please let me know your availability and expected rate and salary.

This position is looking for JOB DESCRIPTION:

*Position: Front End Developer*

* Location:San Jose, CA Duration: 18 months+*
Job Description:
* Front end developer with extensive experience in JavaScript, Highchart,
MySQL*. Here are job

1. BE in Computer Engineering/Science with overall 4+ years and 2+ years
professional application / frontend development experience.
2. Experience developing reporting website by using JavaScript, Python with
MySQL as backend.
3. Solid knowledge of common web frontend technologies (HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, Ajax, and jQuery).
4. Comfortable with modern JavaScript architectures, object oriented
programming experience
5. Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
approaches.
6. Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and
troubleshooting skills.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
9. Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a
team using Agile methodology
10.Experience with Highchart and other database will be a plus.

I understand that your time is valuable and would like discuss your
background and expertise briefly at your earliest availability. We are
working directly the Client - in order to get you in front of them early to
give you the best chance possible, please reach back out to me at ON MY
EMAIL at your earliest availability with the below details for further
communications.

Supplementary Information :

Full name as per Passport/Driver’s License:
Current Location:
Country of Citizenship:
Visa Status:
Visa Validity date:
Date of Birth: MM/DD
Currently Working on Project?
Notification Period if any:
Interviewing with other clients?
Availability:
Interview Availability:
Total US Experience:
Travel restrictions:
Re-Location (Yes/No):
Contact Numbers:
Email address:
Skype ID:
Year of graduation:
Work Reference (End Client Supervisor Level Employee:(Name/Title/Contact
#/email) :

Awaiting your response so that we can proceed with setting up the customer
interview.

Thank you,
Regards,
Krishna