Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*Position : healthcare business analyst*

*Location:             Woodland Hills, CA*

*Length:                 5 months*

*Rate:                     $35/hr*

  Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates *business systems and user
needs.*Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May
require an
associate's degree in a related area. 4 - 8 years of experience in the field
or in related area.   Familiar with relational database concepts, and
client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and
direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

Additional Job Description Details

*Experience with opt out and/or opt in systems and experience with the ETS
(Enterprise Transaction System) Member domain.*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com