Dear Partners,

Greeting from Emprise Consulting.

I would like to introduce myself as Phani Bhushan. We have a dedicated
Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any technology
with the best resources.

I would highly appreciate if you can add my id
pbhus...@empriseconsulting.com in your distribution list and share me your
Client’s requirement. Please find the below available consultants hot list.

*Consultant*

*Skill*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Status*

JAYALAKSHMI

QA Tester

4+ Years

IL

IL

2 Week Notice

GC EAD

Akash

Oracle Apps Functional Consultant

5+ Years

NYC

Yes

2 Week Notice

H1

CHAITANYA

SAP MM/IM/WM

8+ Years

NJ

Yes

2 Week Notice

H1

TOOSHAR

SAP ABAP

10 Years

Parsippany, NJ

Yes

2 Week Notice

H1

Sandhya

.net Developer

6 Years

Harrisburg, PA

Yes

2 Week Notice

EAD

CHERYL

Sr. SQL Developer

15+ Years

Itasca, Illinois

IL

2 Week Notice

Citizen

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Thanks & Regards,

*Bhushan*
* Emprise Consulting, LLC.*
+: 1851 E.1st Street, Suite 928, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Email : pbhus...@empriseconsulting.com

): (D):(714) 545 3636  Ext: 13

): (O):(714) 265 7754  Ext: 13

): (F):(888) 589 8189