PLEASE REPLY TO baa...@ziplogic.com ONLY

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I Have the following Urgent Opportunity, please review
the below need and let us know if you have anyone available and interested.

Please send candidates with Rate, Word Resume, Availability, Phone # and Email
Address.

Job Title         :                       ASIC Verification engineer

Duration         :                       12 months

Location          :                      Dallas, TX

  a.. The project involves working on memory controllers.
  b.. The primary tool needed is Specman.
  c.. Also need experience creating or modifying eVC.
  d.. Candidates with memory controller experience preferred.
  e.. We have to move on this one very quickly - really need to have a
submittal in by the end of the day.

Thanks and Regards

Baachi

Resource Manager,

Direct: 510-250-7616, Alt Ph: 510-250-7617

EFax: 510-578-1309

baa...@ziplogic.com

Yahoo IM: baachi_hr

Gtalk IM: ziplogicbaachi

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.