Hi,
Please send profiles to *na...@psitcorp.com <na...@psitcorp.com> - 214 295
5709*

*Role : Android and IOS Developer*

*Location : Seattle, WA*

*Duration : Longterm*

*Description*

Bring your unique experiences and perspectives to our *Mobile Dev* team and
help us roll out a new* roadmap for our mobile apps*.

We are looking for Mobile Developers who are passionate about creating
apps. This is a Fortune 500 startup opportunity at a world leader in mobile
commerce.

Client Technology Development Center is unique - boasting custom designed,
collaborative work spaces that allow our team to leave behind the cubicle
farm lifestyle. The new Technology Development Center is conveniently
located

What you'll do:

- Directly contribute to feature design, architecture, and implementation
- Interact directly with peer developers, Product Management, Design, QA
and remote server-side engineering groups as part of a cohesive team
- Inspire others with your passion for mobile development

*Basic Requirements:*

- 3+ years of experience with *Android and/or iOS and/or Windows app*
development
- *Bachelor's or advanced DEGREE IN IT, Computer Science, Engineering,
Business or related field or equivalent work experience*
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you must be comfortable in small and
large groups and interacting with senior executives
- Flexible problem solving ability
- Strong product focus; we expect everyone to do what is needed to deliver
the best product for our customers
- Excellent communication skills, both inside and outside the engineering
team
- Someone who likes to create new things, both inside and outside the work
environment