Hello ,

Hope you are doing great.

We are seeking strong candidates for this role.  Out of State candidates
are allowed to be submitted, however they need to relocate to MN for this
position.  Ideally we would like local people if possible.  They will
interview over the phone or skype.

*Web Engineer*

Location: Richfield, MN

6+ Months Contract

*MAKE AN IMPACT IN OUR RENEW BLUE INITIATIVE!*

To help achieve high levels of quality and productivity, our development
teams are intentionally kept small, they take advantage of techniques like
test-driven development and team members will pair program the majority of
their day.

We are looking for a highly dependable *Web Engineer *to help build high
quality innovative software applications. The ideal candidate should have
development and implementation experience of large scale mission critical
applications. She/he will ljoin a team of engineers, product managers, and
business stakeholders in a cross-functional environment to implement
quality products that meet the business goals and are expected to be
self-motivated, proactive, and a solution oriented problem solver.

*Required Qualifications*

   - At least 5 years of relevant systems software engineering experience
   - Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server
   architectures
   - Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications
   - Aggressive Refactoring
   - High comfort level with Unix
   - Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design
   - Experience with modern JVM programming languages (Groovy, Scala,
   Closure, etc.)

*Preferred Qualifications*

   - Experience with complex distributed systems
   - Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services,
   Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, etc.)
   - NoSQL experience (Cassandra, Riak, etc.)
   - Pair Programming (Social skills)
   - Test Driven Development (TDD)
   - Infrastructure Automation (Chef in particular)
   - Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit and GEB in particular)
   - Spock Testing Framework

Thanks & Regards,
Rani Adari
Tech Tammina