*Friends,*

*Greetings from Binil Raj @ Iflowsoft Inc!!!!*

* *Let me present you the *Hotlist of Consultants* who is available for
projects immediately on various technologies.  Please let me know if you
have any openings for our consultants listed below.

Please mail me your requirements to* bi...@iflowsoft.com *or call me on* (732)
692 8418 | (732) 675 5187*

*Consultant Name*

*Skill Sets*

*Total Experience*

*Current Loc*

*Relocation*

*Use this link to get profiles.*

*Saikishore*

*Oracle Apps Technical / Functional / Technofunctional*

*8*

*NYC*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Saikishore <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Saikishore>*

*Sasi*

*J2EE DEVELOPER (Heavy Financial Exp)*

*9*

*CT*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Sasi <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Sasikumar>*

*Sandeep*

*J2EE DEVELOPER (Heavy Financial Exp)*

*6*

*NJ*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Sandeep <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Sandeep>*

*Deepa *

*J2EE DEVELOPER (Heavy Financial Exp)*

*7*

*NJ*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Deepa <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=red,%20Deepa>*

*Suresh*

*J2EE DEVELOPER (Heavy Investing Banking Exp)*

*8*

*CA*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Suresh <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Suresh>*

*Sampath*

*Sun Identity Manager Architect / Developer*

*12+*

*MD*

*Open to East coast Only*

*For Sampath <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Sampath>*

*Jayavarthanan*

*Mainframe Lead Developer (With Financial & Heavy Health Care Exp)*

*10+*

*NYC*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Jayavarthanan <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Jayavarthanan>*

*Rafiq*

*QA  & Automation Tester (IBM AS400 Certification)*

*8*

*OH*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Rafiq <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Mohammed%20Rafiq>*

*Ganesh*

*Sr. QA Testing Analyst (Java, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, Oracle 10g)*

*7*

*IL*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Ganesh <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Ganesh>*

*Mohit*

*Software Testing/QA engineer (QTP, Web-based testing, Siebel)*

*6*

*VA*

*Open to Relocate*

*For Mohit <bi...@iflowsoft.com?subject=reg,%20Mohit>*

* *

Pls add me in your mailing list and keep sending your requirement to*
bi...@iflowsoft.com*

Looking forward to hear from you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

*Binil Raj.D*

---

*iFlowsoft *

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 209

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Phone: *(732) 692 8418 | (732) 675 5187*

Mail ID*: **bi...@iflowsoft.com* <sel...@iflowsoft.com>* | **
www.iflowsoft.com* <http://www.iflowsoft.com/>* *
Yahoo IM: *binil_iflow***
http://www.linkedin.com/in/binilraj

* *

*Office**                                                              *

*New Jersey**, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore.*