Hi Partner,

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title : Ruby on Rails Developer *

*Location :Broomfield, CO*

*Duration :9 months*

Top 5 *responsibilities* for this position:

ü  Feature development and defect resolution following acceptance criteria
from user stories

ü  Write unit and functional tests for all new features and add tests where
additional coverage is needed for existing features

ü  Contribute to the continuous improvement of our applications including
regular incremental refactoring

ü  Collaborate with the team on code design and decision-making

ü  Stay current on emerging technologies, trends and standards, browser
capabilities, accessibility issues

ü  Help provide team leadership

Required Skills and Experience:

o   Strong Model/View/Controller implementation expertise

o   Proficient with Ruby on Rails (3+ years)

o   Strong software engineering skills including writing and consuming REST
based API's

o   Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (RSpec, Capybara,
Cucumber, Jasmine) (2+ Years)

o   Experience with schema design and query optimization for relational
databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL) (2+ years)

o   Experience working with version control systems; preferable Git

o   Proficient with jQuery, *Ember.js,* Angular.js, Backbone.js or similar
(2+ years)

o   Strong communications skills

Optional (but desirable) Skills and Experience:

o   Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc)

o   Experience building front-end applications consuming web API's

o   Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI) and
deployment to multiple server environments

o   Experience working NoSQL/Document/Graph databases (MongoDB, Hadoop
similar)

o   *Healthcare industry experience*

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: Description: stylepic_globe1]Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail