*Reply to sur...@beyondtekit.com*

Hi,

This is for my direct client opening for a SQL Programmer - San Francisco,
CA. This is a 2 months contract position. The Hourly rate is DOE. Local
candidates preferred.

Requirements

We are looking for a SQL Programmer to take charge of both the Build and
Verify functions that we will need to complete our test plan.

The SQL Programmer will need to have the following pre-requisites:

1.      Ability to work independently in writing Microsoft SQL 2008 TSQL
stored procedures that will perform both the Build and Verify functions.
This will probably require 5-years of solid SQL Server experience.

2.      Strong usage of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

3.      .NET and SSIS Experience would be a plus.

a.      The .NET Experience would be a bonus in that it could enable the
individual to use the vast capabilities of .NET in providing a user
interface that would facilitate the exercising of the functions that we
require.  This is a desired skill.

b.      The SSIS experience might provide assistance in the creation of the
data. This is a desired skill.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.
*
*Full Name:
Degree Major:
Total exp as SQL Programmer:*

*Total exp with Microsoft SQL 2008:
Total exp with TSQL:*

*Total exp with SQL Server:*

*Total exp with SQL Server Management Studio:*

*Total exp with .NET:*

*Total exp with SSIS:*

*Hourly rate:*

*Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
Y/N:
*
*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh*