Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great …

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title : Front End .net Developer*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

JD:-

We are seeking a developer who will be responsible for designing and
developing web applications using Microsoft *ASP .NET MVC* and *Web API*
technologies.  The successful candidate will work on everything from
front-end *HTML, CSS and JavaScript/JQuery* to the server side code and web
services.

*Skills and Requirements:-*

ü  Top notch programming skills

ü  *Client side HTML 5/JavaScript/JQuery/CSS development skills are
essential*

ü  A track record to get work done on time

ü  In depth knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3 (LESS/SASS), JavaScript and JQuery

ü  Advanced ASP .NET MVC skills

ü  *JQuery based custom controls (jQuery UI, Kendo UI or similar)*

ü  Up to date knowledge of ASP .NET MVC 4-5 and Web API 1-2 technologies

ü  Great understanding of .NET framework and OOP (principles, design
patterns, SOLID, data structures)

ü  Being fluent working with *source control systems* like *Subversion and
SVN*. Distributed source control experience is a plus.

ü  Experience with web services, REST (Web API/MVC) and SOAP (WCF/asmx).

ü  Experience in writing unit tests, including mocking and
inversion-of-control/dependency injection

ü  Experience working with object relational mappers (ORM) such as
NHibernate, Entity Framework or similar

ü  Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

ü  Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar

ü  4+ years of solid development experience that meets the requirements

Please let me know if you have someone.

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: Description: stylepic_globe1]Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail