Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great …

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title: Sr. Java Engineer Location: Foster City, CA Duration: 6 months,
then extension up to 2 years Interview Process: Phone, then onsite *

*Must have skills:*
-At least 7 years of relevant experience
-Experience with designing and developing
-Good experience working with databases and designing schemes of databases
-Experience with Web Server applications.
-Experts with JDK 1.5 or later and have multi-year experience working on
Java Spring, Hibernate, RESTful services

*Nice to have skills:*
-Tomcat
-Chef
-Splunk
-Python
-PowerShell
-PowerCLI
-Good experience with Java developing

*Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for:*
-Background with cloud computing is a plus

Cybersource TestLab team is looking for engineers who are passionate about
DevOps and a mindset for enabling this culture.

The effort primarily involves workflow automation that requires integrating
with services using with SOAP or REST.

The candidate will be responsible for adding new features and enhancing
services we are building that integrate Cloud providers, our ticketing
system and services provided by other teams.

We are looking for ways to eliminate wait times, manual handoffs and
automating everything that is possible and improve the overall efficiency
of our processes.

*Education/Experience:*
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant
field required
7-8 years' experience required in skillsets mentioned below

*Mandatory Skills:*
Well versed with Object Oriented Concepts
Extensive experience using Java Design Patterns
Expert with JDK 1.5 or later
Multi-year experience working on Java Spring, Hibernate, RESTful services
In-depth knowledge and hands-on with multi-threading and concurrency
concepts.
Experience with Caching and other optimization techniques.
Hands-on with PL-SQL and comfortable writing complex queries
Comfortable working on both Windows and Unix environments.
Must have extensive experience working with Web Server preferably Tomcat.
Sound knowledge and experience working in Agile model.
Experience writing shell scripts.
Good understanding of networking and virtualization concepts.
Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills

*Highly Desired Skills:*
Working experience in cloud computing, PaaS, IaaS and related areas.

*Fair or better experience in following:*
o Chef
o Splunk
o Python
o PowerShell
o PowerCLI

*Any front-end development experience with:*
o HTML5
o CSS3
o Native Javascript
o JQuery

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: Description: stylepic_globe1]Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail