*Hi Partners,*

*Greetings,*

*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Please forward a profiles to **shan...@techconsultinc.com*
<shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Here are the requirement details*

--

 *Plymouth, MN*

------------------------------

The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Architect evaluates
system specifications, processes, and working parameters for complex
application integrations.

Candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented,
multi-tasking, and adaptable in a very fast paced environment. This
individual must be a senior level Identity and Access Management Engineer
who can quickly understand our security frameworks and understand how to
integrate with business applications. The IAM Security Architect will have
a leadership role in defining our IDP and IDaaS implementations.

3+ years of experience with one or more of the following IAM products:
CA SiteMinder
Ping Federate
Layer7
CA IdentityMinder
RSA Adaptive Authentication
CA GovernanceMinder
5+ years of experience conducting application integrations
Knowledge and experience with sound IAM practices

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest!!!

*Regards*

*Shankar*

Professional Recruiter

33505 State Street, Suite # 200 Farmington, MI 48335

*V* (248)-522-6879

*F* (248)-579-4454

*Linkedin: **www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan>

*Email** : **shan...@techconsultinc.com* <shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Messanger**: shankarraj...@yahoo.com <shankarraj...@yahoo.com>*

*Minority Certified and Woman Owned Enterprise*

*TCI**- Technology Consultants inc*

*Note:* *It is not a solicitation attempt!!!*