*Greetings from Robert,*

*Position#1:*

Title: Cloud Platform Engineer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

*Responsibilities:*

Ø  Implement services to improve the cloud platform manageability and
availability

Ø  Implement platform services such as memory caching, logging,
instrumentation, error handling, and versioning services

Ø  Suggest and implement improvement of the cloud platform to increase
application and service reliability

Ø  Working experience with horizontally scalable SOA architecture

Ø  Benchmark applications and services performance and design scalable and
high performance systems and APIs

Ø  Strong background in Postgres/MySQL and/or Cassandra

Ø  Experience in developing and maintaining scalable, robust cloud
infrastructure

Ø  Working knowledge of how to design and implement internet or web-based
applications and services.

Ø  Understanding of internet security and its implications.?

Ø  Ability to understand communications over basic protocols (TCP, SSL/TCP,
HTTP).

Ø  Experience implementing highly multi-threaded concurrent applications.

Ø  Advanced understanding of data structures and algorithms.

Ø  Working knowledge of REST services, data binding and JSON.

Ø  Working experience implementing HA infrastructure in a public Cloud,
preferably AWS is a strong plus

*Requirements:*

Ø  Working knowledge of several of the following:

Ø  Python, Java

Ø  Amazon Web Services

Ø  Chef, Puppet

Ø  Vagrant, KVM, VMware

Ø  RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcache

Ø  Multiple Shell Scripting languages

Ø  PostgreSQL, Cassandra,

Ø  Nginx, HAProxy

Ø  Nagios, Sensu, Zabbix

Ø  Collectd, Statsd, Diamond, Riemann

Ø  Graphite, Logstash

Ø  Git, stash

*Position#21:*

Title: Cloud Applications Engineer (Backend)

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

My Customer is looking for a cloud applications engineer with extensive
experience in building enterprise class web applications for their
next-generation Cloud network management solutions for the wireless and
mobility space.

In this role, you will work with a talented team of architects and
engineers on developing new features, integrate other products into cloud
network management solution for the wired-wireless campus networks. The
focus will be on extending the feature set of Central to improve the
overall value of Central based wireless deployment for the customers.. You
will be part of a team implementing new services and features to manage
customer networks using Cloud hosted services. You will have to interact
with Product Management, Architects, Quality engineering and Technical
support personnel on a daily basis.

*Requirements:*
• At least 8+ years of web development experience, preferably using python
as backend.
• Object oriented programming experience (in python preferably or java
otherwise)
• Database development (SQL/ORM a must, and some experience with NoSQL
development a great plus)
• Experience building apps for the cloud (distributed, scalable and
multi-tenant aware)
• Experience implementing complex business logic for Cloud/SaaS
services/apps
• Strong understanding of memory caching, logging, instrumentation, error
handling and versioning
• Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Follow good coding practices and write secure code
• Experience using messaging systems (Rabbitmq)
• Strong understanding of Linux fundamentals and Web protocols
• Understanding of networking domain will be a plus
• Working knowledge of several of the following:
• Python and/or Java development on Linux
• RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcache
• PostgreSQL, Cassandra
• Git

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>*
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.*