Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sunil from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting
organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you
may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting
do send an updated copy of your updated resume to
su...@teamworkassociates.net

*Position:** Ariba on Demand Consultant*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 6 months     *

*JD*

·         Responsible for the overall technical implementation of Ariba On
Demand spend management solution (Sourcing and P2P).

·         Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking
and analysis.

·         Perform due diligence to gain a thorough understanding of
client’s organization and workflow.

·         Defining the project scope, project plan, time frames and the
required resources.

·         Educate client team on Ariba On Demand features and requirements
fitment into the product

·         Determine client configuration requirements and guide client
toward best practices.

·         Bring in value ads in terms of process improvements and
identifying project risks upfront

·         Coordinate with Systems Integration teams to ensure all client
requirements can be met.

·         Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project
deliverables to ensure compliance with current business strategies.

·         Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the
ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be
configured to meet a customer’s business needs.

·         Lead testing activities – build test strategy, test
scenarios/plans/scripts and UAT assistance

·         Support the processes, and procedures that radically reduce
customer implementation cycle time and eliminate opportunities for
deployment defects

·         Provides analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and
takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.

·         Work closely with customers as their technical advisor during the
implementation phase

·         Coordinate client super users training

·         Provides coaching/mentoring to others on product as well as
project management principles and techniques.

·         Guide the customer on best practices for long term success.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team*

Phone No. : : 302-371-9586: Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@teamworkassociates.net

 NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience