Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sunil from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting
organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you
may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting
do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP
to su...@teamworkassociates.net

*Position: Senior Security Architect *

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Rate: $60/hr C2C*

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Secures enterprise information by determining security
requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems;
preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team
members.

·         Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning
delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for
less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team
members.

·         Determines security requirements by evaluating business
strategies and requirements; researching information security standards;
conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments;
studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing
cost estimates.

·         Plans security systems by evaluating network and security
technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide
area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls,
and related security and network devices; designs public key
infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs)
and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to
industry standards.

·         Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection
methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation
and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating,
transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing
documentation.

·         Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test
scripts.

·         Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to
standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses;
developing and conducting training programs.

·         Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment;
identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.

·         Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing data and trends.

·         Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging
security practices and standards; participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.

·         Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.

*Senior Security Architect Skills and Qualifications:*

Network Security, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Protocols,
Networking Standards, Supervision, Conceptual Skills, Decision Making,
Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Dependability,
Information Security Policies

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Executive Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team*

Phone No. :302-220-4724 ;Fax : 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@teamworkassociates.net

 NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience