Hi,

Hope you are doing Good !!!

We have immediate openings *I-Series Developer * for one of our clients.
Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying
for this position. Please find the following Job description. if you are
intrested send updated profile to victor_r...@aesinc.us.com and reach me at
630-315-9561

*I-Series Developer – 10 positions*

*Location: Addison, TX or Agoura Hills, CA (consultant should be in a
position to work from either of the locations)*

*Duration : Full time /  Contract to Hire (3months)
-----  Full Time Preferred*

I-Series skill is mandatory

*Job description:*

Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software
applications that support business units or supporting functions.  These
application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms,
software, hardware, technologies and tools.  Participates in the design,
development and implementation of complex applications, often using new
technologies.

May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual
initiatives.  May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate
delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical
knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general
guidance from more seasoned consultants. Serves as a fully
seasoned/proficient technical resource.

Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.

*Qualifications:*

   - Must have 10+ years of experience in design and development in iSeries
   - RPG IV/LE , CL and DB2 Programming,
   - I-Series Batch Process
   - Embedded SQL and stored procedures
   - Test script development

*Familiar with*

• Proficient in using Agile Methodologies and Rally software

• Knowledge of full software development life cycle, including writing
stories, low level documentation, coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing.

• Enterprise integrations patterns

• Software Engineering patterns

• Rules development using iLog/ODM

• Mortgage Domain knowledge is a Plus

Thanks & Regards

Victor Ross

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
Ph: 630-315-9561

victor_r...@aesinc.us.com  || http://www.aesinc.us.com

* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.