Hope the day is treating you well

*SEND ME THE RESUMES AT a...@allianceit.com <a...@allianceit.com> *

*Job Title: Business Systems Analyst*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*NEED LOCALS*

*Investment/Fin Industry Exp. preferred*

*Job Description:*

*Role Summary:*

*The following Expectations are generally expected to be performed with
appropriate quality and quantity. *

*These contributions or expectations are generally measured by the manager,
supervisor, team leader and/or others as appropriate and may be subject to
change: *

*Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. *

*Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies. *

*Primary responsibilities:*

*Requirements:*

*7+ years BSA experience*

*Excellent communication skills (written and oral)*

*Strong experience documenting current and future state processes, and gap
analysis *

*Strong experience with mapping process flows with Visio*

*Financial services industry experience (especially investment systems
experience) *

*The following technical understanding and experience are highly desirable:*

*XML*

*Web Services*

*HTTP/HTTPS*

*SQL queries*

*Integration pattern such as File exchanges, ETL, Web Services*

*Architecture concept and Infrastructure technologies*

*o   Application Server (WebLogic / Tomcat / IIS)*

*o   Database Server (Oracle)*

*Source Control*

*Deployment and Release Management*

*Production Support*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abid Hassan*

| Fax:  (408) 273 - 6002

Thanks and Regards,

*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
http://www.allianceit.com

*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*