*MS Performance Point Server*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN OR Scottsdale, AZ*

*6 Months Contract

·         Leads the development and implementation of highly complex
internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.

·         Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including C++, Java,
Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database
modeling tools and/or database interactions.

·         Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site
requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and
cost-effective software/package solution.

·         Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service
applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to
web-based systems.

·         Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with
installation and security policy and standards.

·         May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.

·         Working with Microsoft Performance Point Server to develop an
integrated Dashboard reporting tool for the Wholesale Technology Services
group.

·         Will work extensively with Microsoft technologies, including
Performance Point Server 2007, Windows Server 2008, SQL 2008, SharePoint
2007 and Beta versions of Office Server 2010.

·         We are seeking individuals that already have Performance Point
Server and/or MS Business Scorecard Manager knowledge.

·         We will be using new to market technologies and are only seeking
individuals that have been keeping up with the cutting edge; those seeking
new challenges and bursting with fresh ideas are strongly encouraged to
apply.

·         We will accept and consider all candidates above or below the
posted level (depending on qualifications).

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
           847-577-3501 *3503
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.