four senior Java openings

 Columbus, OH.

***Looking for *senior resources only *with *10+ years of Java/JEE
experience****

Long-term multi-year contract

*Senior Java Engineer*

*DESCRIPTION*:
We are looking for a passionate senior-level Java engineer eager to jump
into a fast-paced development team and tackle compelling projects. We are a
highly technical organization focused on software development, creativity,
and on building meaningful features/functionality.   This position is in a
team that delivers cutting-edge Java solutions and is responsible for
expanding the products features and functionality.   The successful
candidate will evaluate feature and functionality requirements, develop and
present multiple technical design approaches, and implement the selected
design expeditiously and with the highest degree of quality.

Our teams consist of highly technical software builders and problem
solvers. We work at a fast pace while demanding the highest standards of
quality. We are looking for engineers eager to apply their skills,
enthusiastic about expanding their technical skills, that take great pride
in their work and committed to leveraging their knowledge and experience to
grow a product suite.   You must excel at taking ownership of a solution
and seeing it all the way to production, with quality.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*:

·         Take the lead on solving problems and owning the solution all the
way to production.

·         Develop, document and present software design options for review
by the team.

·         Implement requirements as defined by the business, expeditiously,
in a collaborative fashion, with a high degree of quality.

·         Clearly communicate technical issues and proposed solutions to
both engineers and non-technical stakeholders.

·         Demonstrate great maturity and skill in software design and
development practice.

·         Participate in the complete agile development process including
planning, design and demo sessions.

·         Evaluate new technologies and techniques that can be applied to
enhance the product offering.

·         Research, review and repair existing legacy code.

·         Respond promptly and professionally to issues impacting our
business and clients.

·         Contribute and enhance our continuous integration process to
increase code quality.

·         Provide constructive feedback to peers regarding software
development design approach and make recommendations that will help improve
our product offerings

*DESIRED TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:*

·         8-10+ years developing Java and Java Web-based applications

·         Ruby, Python

·         NoSQL databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra, etc.)

·         AngularJS

·         Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot

·         Git

·         Continuous Integration

·         Linux/Unix based OS

·         SOA

·         Agile methodologies

·         SAFe

·         Web Services, SOAP or REST based

·         Test Driven Development (TDD)

·         JUnit and a firm commitment to automated testing

·         Experience with test automation frameworks

·         Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium

·         Developing on Linux/Unix OS or Amazon EC2

·         Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming

·         Passion for great and easy to read code

Thanks & Regards,

Rani Adari

Sr. IT Recruiter

Tech Tammina