*Houston, TX TEST ARCHITECT 6+ Months Rate - $50-52 /hr.*

Customer is interested in candidate with experience in National Instruments
PXI platform and controlling the PXI modular instruments from within custom
C++ code.

Rich UI automation experience preferably with SQUISH tool.

 Better if we could get candidates having both the skills together, else
look for separate skills.

But they should have Medical Product testing experience.

*Skills Required (highlight and bold one primay skill)*

*Technical*

*Functional*

o Strong experience in working as Test Architect / Test Lead
o Requirement analysis
o Excellent process knowledge of Product development life cycle and V&V
o Strong Product V&V experience
o Experience in Test Process assessment
o Strong Test Automation skills with experience in multiple tools (Squish
experience is must)
o Implementing Continuous Integration and end-to-end automation
o Design and Architect Test Automation solutions and frameworks
o Automation tool assessment / evaluation, ROI analysis
o Strong knowledge of medical domain and FDA regulatory requirements
o Experience in Software Unit Testing (C, C++)
o SIUV of COTS and SOUP applications

Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Medical device (class-II) Verification
and Validation
Knowledge of ISO13485, ISO 14971, DHF needs, Tool Validation and other
regulatory requirements for Medical devices.

Keywords

Squish, Test Automation Framework

Testing, V&V, Test Automation, Medical device Testing, Unit Testing, Test
Architect, Test Lead

Qualifications

Basic

Professional

Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Scieneces) or higher / Master of Computer
Scienece or Applications

Functional Area

Software Verification & Validation, Test Automation

Desired candidate profile

Job description

Assessment of End-to-End Product development and V&V process, asessment of
Test Automation, Technology stack assessment for test automation, Tool
evaluation and ROI analysis,   recommed and implement solutions for Quality
& productivity improvement, process enhancement and faster time to market,
design & development of Test Automation Frameworks, define and implement
End-to-End V&V strategy

--

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.