Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Hybris Technical Architect* for one of our client at *Los
Angeles, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Hybris Technical Architect*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Long term*

In general a technical architect owns the overall technical responsibility
of realizing functional and non functional requirements of the system under
development. He/she creates the technical foundation and manages in
subsequent development and release cycles.

*Required Skills:*

·         Good understanding and experience with Hybris technology stack
(Java,JEE Components, Spring Framework, Design Patterns, SOAP, REST, SQL,
JSTL, AJAX, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery, Tomcat, Solr etc... )

·         Deep understanding of the hybris platform and hybris application
architecture

·         Deep understanding of the hybris platform solution components and
impact on non functional requirements.

·         Good understanding of hybris deployment architecture

·         Ability to define infrastructure architecture for hybris platform
& solution deployment on various environments (dev,qa,pre-Prod, Prod)

·         Experience with system integrations.

·         Good understanding and experience with distributed systems.

·         Good understanding of non functional requirements (Performance,
High Availability, Security, Extendability).

·         Good Knowledge and experience of relational database systems.

·         Deep understanding of application performance and tuning.

·         Ability to evaluate vendor products / solutions (Monitoring
tools, vendor apps .. etc)

·         Good domain knowledge (E-commerce)

·         Ability to work with various stakeholders, project team members
and any other vendor teams.

·         Ability to guide technical team / developers and provide
technical solutions to problems.

·         Good experience in software engineering / development practices

·         Hybris platform implementation experience.

·         Ability to make sound and rational architectural or design
decisions.

·         Good communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:  206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.