*Send resume to g...@mncl.net**
*
*We need 2-4 strong JavaScript developers with** **in depth experience with
jQuery**. JQuery experience** **MUST** **include the**development of custom
JQuery components/ plug-ins built from scratch as well as integrating jQuery
with third partysystems** **(it would be great if candidates could be
pre-screened for this -- they often seem to claim they have this experience
when they don't). We're definitely looking for more than someone who has
simply modified / implemented existing JQuery components.** **Code samples
that demonstrate jQuery skills are a must.*
*
*
*
*

> *      Start Date*

* ASAP*

*End Date*

* 12/31/2009 with possible extension*

*Project Name*

*Website redesign*

*********
***

*Location of Work *

*1-2 weeks ramp up in Toronto,** **remote is fine after ramp up*

*Role of Contractor *

*Site Developer*

*   *

**

> * *

*Please send us qualified candidates as soon as possible.  Do not send if
> candidate cannot provide code samples.  CODE SAMPLES ARE A MUST.*

*
*
*
*
* *

*Skills Required *

*We need 5 strong JavaScript Developers with** **in depth experience with
jQuery**. JQuery experience** **MUST** **include the** **development of
custom JQuery components/ plug-ins built from scratch as well as integrating
jQuery with third party systems** **(it would be great if candidates could
be pre-screened for this -- they often seem to claim they have this
experience when they actually don't). We're definitely looking for more than
someone who has simply modified / implemented existing JQuery components.
Code samples that demonstrate jQuery skills are a must.*

*
> *

*Can the work be done remotely?*

*Yes, after 2 week ramp up in Toronto,** **remote is fine after ramp-up*

*Interview Process  (Phone Screen, Face to Face Interview, Client Interview,
Online Test)*

*Phone Screen + face to face interview*